Is Arthur Fineries Legit will tell you about the loopholes a shopping can use for scamming and how you can check such sites’ legitimacy based on facts.
Are you actively searching for stylish pens, belts, and other products? Do you want to upgrade your standard in terms of delicacy and fineness? If yes, take your seat and breathe to calm down your restlessness. Because we are pretty sure this write-up will inform you about an e-shop that meets your demands.
According to the details available on the site, the shop is shipping customers from the United States and some other countries. Now, most probably, “Is Arthur Fineries Legit?” would be your next question. To get the answer, keep reading the following details.
Why should you trust Arthur Fineries?
- Website authority: per our sources, the site has no authority because there are zero backlinks in its profile.
- Alexa Ranking: Alexa ranking for the site is zero, which means the site has no customer reach.
- Trust Index: according to our sources, the site has a perfect trust index, that is, 100% trust.
- Customers’ Reviews: We have not found any reviews from the customers’ side of the product on the site while researching for Arthur Fineries Reviews.
- Social Media Links: there is no linking of any social media accounts on the site, nor are we found on our internet searches.
- Missing Description: The site lacks standard descriptions of products, such as product material, manufacturer details, etc., which we generally see on well-referred platforms.
- Genuineness of Contact Address: There are no details around any addresses, and customers are asked to contact by providing their details. That generally sounds like crowd-sourcing of personal data.
The site is highly likely fake as the to-the-points facts are mostly against it.
About the site for Arthur Fineries Reviews:
It defines itself as a place where the customers get not only products but their historical significance too. And one other quality which makes it different from other stores is the products’ affordability. Some of the categories of the products listed on the site are:
- Pens (Total 18 products; differ by colours and their shades)
- Cufflinks (Total 25 products; differ by colors, type, and design)
- Belts (Total 11 products; differ by style and color)
Some of the products are in stock, and some are sold out. So please take note of it.
Specifications for ascertaining Is Arthur Fineries Legit or not:
- The Domain age: The domain was created on 9th June 2022, which means it is 3 days old.
- Category: e-shop
- URL: https://arthurfineries.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Options: Not Mentioned
- Address: Not available.
- Return Policy: the customer can return the product within 15 days of the purchase.
- Refund Policy: The customer will get a refund within a week after the due inspection of the product.
- Shipping Policy: It provides free shipping for all orders only for today.
- Total Delivery time: 5-18 business days (In the United States); in other countries, it depends on the country’s location.
Plus-points of the site for checking Is Aurthur Fineries Legit or not:
- The site has a lock pad to protect customer data.
- Policy details are well-mentioned
- All the listed products seem unique.
- The site has a perfect trust index.
Negative points of the site:
- It has no customer reviews on the internet.
- No social media presence.
- Alexa ranking is not available for it.
- No contact details are mentioned.
- The site is very new in the market to trust.
From all the above details “Is Arthur Fineries Legit?” The question’s answer is probably NO. Because our online research about the site suggests that the site and its product have no reviews that implies the company has no customer base to do any real business.
And that signals it is a scam or trap. To know about Credit Card Data theft Scam, read the following data.
To conclude the write-up, the above research based on facts shows that the site seemingly might have listed high-quality products, but these are not in sync with its intention. And the answer to the question “Is Arthur Fineries Legit?” is firmly NO. Readers are advised to stay away from such fraudulent sites.
If this site review helped you, please share your learning in the comment box. And tell us, which site do you want us to review next? Want to understand the infamous PayPal Scam? Read this data. For more about online data theft, click here.