This article on Is Oughtta Legit is to provide some relevant facts to check the website’s legitimacy so that you enjoy shopping wholeheartedly.
Are you looking for personal care products? Is the correct shop selection difficult for you? If yes, then make sure to read this blog till the end since here you’ll know about a shop, Outghtta, which can give you a sense of relief from the arduous searches.
Interestingly, many people from the United States search for similar products tirelessly. Now asking “Is Oughtta Legit?” is a crucial milestone in checking the shop’s legitimacy and to foolproof one’s exciting shopping journey.
Should you trust the Oughtta e-store?
Answering such questions in one word or line generally does not work. To get an objective take, read the below well-accepted parameters for the legitimacy check.
- Alexa Ranking: our research shows the site is not ranked on the Alexa ranking, which suggests the website does not meet global standards.
- Social Media Links: there are no social media links available on the website, and we could not find any such accounts in online searches.
- Customers’ Oughtta Reviews: the customers have given good product reviews on the website, but they all are in a highly positive end.
- Website Domain Rating: the site is rated zero with zero backlings, and no other websites have recognized it.
- Missing Description: although the listed products have been attached with good enough descriptions, they lack global standards.
- Website Age: our research found the site’s domain age is only 24 days.
- Genuineness of Contact Address: there are some mismatches, the contact number is from India, and the physical address is somewhere in Algeria, as our research for “Is Oughtta Legit” found.
- Content Originality: the content on the website has been copied from another platform.
There are not enough positive points in favor of the website, so it could be fake or scammy.
It is an e-shop dealing in the latest products in the local and global market which customers desire to have. The shop is a one-stop center for new product lovers and explorers. Some of the products which you may find interesting geeking out are:
- Outdoor Large Christmas Ornaments.
- Lazy Hair Curler
- Shoes with thick, soft soles.
- Men’s Body Sweat Sauna.
Specifications to answer “Is Oughtta Legit?”:
- Shop Name: Oughtta.
- Category: Online Store.
- Website URL: https://www.oughtta.shop/.
- The Domain Created on: 02-08-2022.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address: Adrar, tittaf, 01028, tiffaf, Algeria.
- Payment Options: MasterCard, PayPal, Maestro, Visa, AmEx.
- Return Policy: customers have 30 days to return the product from the delivery date.
- Refund Policy: to get the refund, you must ship the product back in its original condition.
- Total Delivery time: 10-20 business days (in the United States), and for other destination times can vary.
- Shipping policy: Free shipping for orders over $40.
Positives of the site for Oughtta Reviews:
- Navigation to products is easy for customers.
- Good favorable customer reviews are available on the website.
- Almost all policy details are available and well-stated.
- The payment gateways and options are safe and well-known.
- Contact details are available.
Cons of the site:
- Alexa ranking is zero for the website, which is absurd.
- The site’s SSL certificate issuer is not well-recognized in the web-development world.
- The website’s domain rating is zero.
- The shop is new in the e-commerce industry.
- The brand has no presence on any social media platforms, as our research for “Is Oughtta Legit” found.
It is a well-known fact that without customer reviews, a business can start but will hardly grow. But nowadays, many online players adopt unscrupulous practices to get the best positive reviews to achieve that end.
The present case seems so since there is no social media presence to interact with the customers and to corroborate the on-the-website reviews. So the visitor is advised to be careful. To learn about Credit Card scams, read this data.
The website has a small but seemingly good product collection. However, it fails to match our objective parameters for a site’s legitimacy. Therefore our answer to “Is Oughtta Legit?” is NO. The reader is free to listen to one’s judgment.
Please share your views in the comment box if you found the above write-up helpful. And yes, which kind of products do you like the most? Want to understand PayPal Scam? Go through the following facts. To learn more about customer review manipulation, click here.