Have you heard about the death of Scott Schneider? If not, then read this post to uncover more. Scott Schneider of the United States, the owner of Packerland Appraisal, died on 17 July 2022 at 72. Although the family members are grieving the loss of Scott Schneider, friends and relatives have come to support them in these hard days. Kindly read this post on Obituary Scott Schneider to know the visitation date and time.
Obituary News Of Scott Schneider
Visitation Schedule Date And Time.
Scott’s family is going through a difficult situation because they have lost their family member. The entire Schneider family is in extreme shock and not in a situation to clarify the reason for the death of Mr. Scott Schneider.
The visitation is scheduled for 30 July, Saturday. Timings are 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Blaney Funeral Home, United States. Prayer services are planned at 1521 Shawano Avenue from 2:00 PM. Celebrations of Mr. Scott Schneider’s life will be scheduled at Lenny’s tap, near 431 N.Broadway Street, United States.
Obituary Scott Schneider
A Memorial Fund In Tribute To Scott Schneider
- A memorial fund is being set up in remembrance of Scott Schneider. Those who want to contribute instead of flowers can send their contribution to Blaney Funeral Home. People can also contribute through online modes.
The Early Life Of Scott Schneider
Scott’s Parents And Family
- Scott Schneider was born on 27 July 1949 in St. Mary hospital, Green bay, to John Schneider and Joyce (Holznecht) Schneider. He is the family’s oldest son, followed by three other sons.
Continue reading the post on Obituary Scott Schneider to learn about his early career and family.
Scott’s Education And Career
- Scott successfully graduated from Premontre High school in the year 1967. Later attended College at the University of Wisconsin Green Bay.
- Scott completed 23 years of his life for Chicago and Northwestern Railroads. After that, he tried his hands at the Real estate business.
- Scott operated as a Real Estate Agent for the Skogg Company and later worked in Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
- In 2005, Scott decided to start Packerland Appraisal, which he profitably possessed and operated.
To know more about his family members, continue reading this post on Obituary Scott Schneider.
Scott Schneider’s Family And Relatives
- Scott’s family comprises his wife Claudia Schneider, his stepdaughter and son, namely Jessica and James; Scott’s former wife Barbara and their son Jeffery Cassandra. He had his brothers Mark, Gregg (Lisa) and Brian ( Debbie).
- Scott Schneider married Claudia Lison on 19 November 1988. This couple had been together for the last 30 years.
The sudden demise of Scott Schneider saddens family members. Friends and relatives are grieving the loss and sending their sincere condolences. If you want to know more about the sudden demise of Scott Schneider and his family, check this link
Was this post on Obituary Scott Schneider helpful? Please don’t forget to share your feedback.