Summer Smoothie Time: Smoothies are liked by all, especially kids who do not like eating fruits but are always in for perfect smoothies. With summers ringing in, it brings along varieties of fruits perfect for making smoothies that can quench our thirst and relieve us from the sun’s scorching heat. Smoothies have also become the best meal for health-conscious people. The reason is that they are filling enough and packed with various vitamins and nutrients needed for the body to function properly.
Smoothies can also be an option for a healthy breakfast if you add all kinds of proteins and carbs in the required amount without any added calories. And Yes! Combinations are endless in a smoothie recipe and one can experiment with new flavors. We will provide you with all the details and a brief of how smoothies are prepared while giving you some of the best recipes so that you can try them at home and relish them. You can visit promotons.com to get the detailed recipe and we are providing you with the link here.
Recipes for Smoothies
Kale Smoothies are one of the best and healthiest smoothies anyone can ever have. These movies are loaded with probiotics and protein, essential for our gut health. If you are looking to find out how to prepare a perfect smoothie, here is the recipe mentioned below:-
Combine 1 cup of kale, 1 ½ cup pineapple, ½ cup plain Greek yogurt, ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, and 1 tsp honey. Blend it in a grinder till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly. Avoid adding sweeteners as they decrease the nutritional value.
Citrus pineapples Smoothie
If you are looking for a smoothie recipe that helps you attend glowing skin, then this recipe will make your heart happy. 10 Modi has vitamin c that plays a very important role in boosting your skin health and is a one-stop solution for all problems. There is nothing better than introducing vitamin c into your food.
Take 1 bowl of pineapple, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ½ cup orange, ½ cup grapefruit, and a little vanilla extract to give that punch. Blend until the mixture is smooth. You can have this Smoothie in a bowl or a glass, and you can top it with your favorite fruits.
Peaches and oatmeal smoothie
Are you tired of cooking breakfast every morning? Do you want to try something new for your breakfast that is healthy as well as filling? Here we will provide you with a healthy smoothie recipe packed with nutrients as it contains oatmeal, considered a healthy breakfast by health-conscious people. The Smoothie is a probiotic-rich drink that can undoubtedly fill your stomach and mood.
Blend ½ cup milk, ½ cup yogurt, ½ cup oats, ½ cup peaches, ½ cup Banana (optional), and ½ cup ice until smooth. Relish this drink, and you will choose this healthy breakfast daily.
Almond milk and cucumber smoothie
You must be wondering about the combination, but we assure you that this Smoothie is one of the most refreshing drinks, especially for the summer season. You can add varieties of leafy greens to this mixture to gulp all the protein and vitamin-loaded nutrients through the Smoothie.
In a blender, take ½ cup of cucumber, ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk, ½ cup of celery, ½ cup of grapes, and 1 tsp honey for the sweetness. Blend this mixture and enjoy a refreshing drink that satisfies your stomach and helps you enjoy the delicacy without any guilt.
Banana oats Smoothie
Oats are known for their packed nutrition and contain a high amount of fiber that helps you to keep you full for longer hours. Oats are known as resistant starch, and the benefit of it is that it is less gassy than other fibers, so you will not face any gut-related issues after having oats. What could be better if you combine oats with your favorite fruit and have it as a smoothie?
Take 2 cups of banana, 1 cup rolled oats, 1 cup fat-free yogurt, and ½ cup strawberry (additional). Blend all the ingredients in a mixture and enjoy your favorite banana oats Smoothie as your breakfast or post-workout meal.
Benefits of having Smoothies as a meal
- Smoothies are an easy meal replacement and increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Having fruits and vegetables is essential as they help reduce blood pressure and protect us from various diseases. Visit promotons.com to get the details of benefits of smoothies.
- Increases fiber intake. Fibers are essential for gut health and reduce the chances of having diabetes or any heart-related problems. Through smoothies, one can add various kinds of fibers such as oats to their meal and enjoy the drink with the added advantage of their taste.
- You can benefit from introducing all the healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates in a single meal.
Limitations of Smoothies
- Smoothies can be a reason for weight gain, and it is necessary that while consuming the drink, one needs to cut down on calories and excess food and limit food intake.
- There is a risk of consuming too much sugar.
- One should never go for a full green smoothie as the compounds in the leafy greens can interfere with the absorption of iodine.
- There is nothing better than whole food, and relying too much on smoothies will not benefit you as one tends to cut down on many important means necessary for a balanced diet.
Smoothies are a healthy option if you cannot eat all kinds of foods in a single day. Although they are considered the best option for a fuller meal, one should eat everything in moderation and try to introduce whole foods and a three-time meal in their daily routine. Smoothies have various food options in excel, which helps prevent various kinds of chronic diseases. It is always advisable to keep an eye on what you eat and enjoy every meal of yours. You can also make your smoothie recipe according to your taste to give you that extra punch and release you from monotonous food items.