In recent years, the IT-sphere has been developing by leaps and bounds, and the profession of a programmer is becoming more and more popular and in demand. But in order to become a true professional in this field, one desire is not enough. Requirements for IT specialists are constantly increasing, and one of them is knowledge of various programming languages. Every year, reputable platforms build ratings for their study in the next year. This article will focus on the 8 most popular and widely used languages that should be studied by those who want to make a career in web development. In company https://devoxsoftware.com/services/back-end-development-services/ they are also used accordingly, choosing for one or another business project, so contact the professionals right now.
TOP 8 Web Development Languages for Backend and Web Interface
Developers use combinations of front-end and back-end languages to create well-functioning websites and web applications. In this regard, we will divide our TOP-8 into two parts.
The first part is 4 web development languages for the server side (backend languages), which are responsible for storing data and the functionality of web pages. Among them:
- Python is a multi-purpose language used not only for web development, but also for data analysis. It is easy to learn, use and deploy, which explains its popularity among startups. Python is an open-source language and is often used as a complement to other programming languages. Advantages – simple, productive and powerful design; support for multiple platforms and systems, as well as object-oriented programming paradigms; convenience of code readability; a wide range of auxiliary libraries; contributes to increased productivity; allows you to easily scale web applications, incl. complex.
- PHP is a general-purpose dynamic language, it is high-performance, used for the rapid creation and deployment of server applications. Supported by an open-source platform that can run on Mac, UNIX, and Windows systems. One of the most popular social media applications Facebook has been developed using PHP. Advantages – easy to use when developing web pages; offering multiple frameworks; the presence of the Xdebug extension to provide excellent software debugging; support for several automation tools for testing and deploying server applications, as well as functional and object-oriented programming paradigms; massive ecosystem; excellent community support.
- Java is a universal, platform-independent, multi-purpose language. Used to develop Android, desktop and web applications. Its multi-paradigm, multi-functionality, interpretability and power contribute to the high productivity of developers and programmers. It is a reliable protection against malware. It is considered the most stable language, since there were practically no major updates and changes to it. Advantages – a large number of open-source libraries; providing automatic garbage collection and memory allocation, great platform independence with the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), application security with the SecurityManager; providing many APIs to perform different tasks; support for distributed computing and multithreading.
- C#- component, object-oriented programming language, developed on the basis of Microsoft. Considered a general-purpose language. Used in server-side web development, creating mobile applications, games using Unity and other software. Constantly updated. Used on many platforms – Windows, Android, Linux and iOS. Advantages – ensuring relative security of applications and work with common code bases; use of syntax similar to programming languages derived from C; a large number of frameworks and libraries; availability of excellent development tools; accelerated process of compilation (translation of text written in a programming language into a set of machine codes) and execution.
The second part is 4 web development languages for the web interface. Among them:
- Angular- is an improved and updated version of the previously created Google AngularJS platform. Offers more practical solutions, allows you to develop complex, highly scalable applications, the difference of which is the huge functionality and business logic, as well as an attractive visual design. It is difficult to learn, but it simplifies the work of developers. Simplicity and clarity of user interfaces is ensured through the use of the HTML programming language for their development. Benefits – provides improved server performance; two-way data binding; creation of websites with minimal coding, as well as hybrid and high-quality applications; expanding testing capabilities.
What is the most popular programming language?
There is no single answer to this question, since no language can be ideal for developing all kinds of software. In this connection, it is recommended for developers and programmers to study the TOP-8 most popular and in-demand languages in 2022. So, dot net development company has already prepared and employees have already studied innovations and trends, so they are ready for effective work. Be sure that company employees will not use the first language they come across for your project. It is well known that each individual subject requires a separate and in its own way unique solution. Before applying one of the above products, experts will definitely study your project in detail. Thus, you can safely transfer your project to reliable hands, before that, accurately and clearly explaining exactly what result you want to achieve.